RIOULT Dance NY’s 2013 Season
The Joyce Theater
JoyceCharge: (212) 242-0800
RIOULT Dance NY’s 2013 Season features Pascal Rioult’s World Premiere, Iphigenia, set to a new score by composer Michael Torke, performed live by the Camerata NY Orchestra.
Also on the program:Prelude to Night– a surreal journey through time and space, the shimmering On Distant Shores, and Rioult’s signature work, Bolero.
ALL PHOTOS by Sophia Negron
Take a look at the great photos included in our 2013 Calendar.
Support RIOULT’s New York Season at
The Joyce Theater June 4-9, 2013
by purchasing a calendar!
To place your order email us at: email@example.com
In January 2012 RIOULT was part of The Visiting Artist Series which brings artists of international acclaim to the Quad City region. As part of the Series, the Company participated in a one-week residency that allowed RIOULT to reach thousands of kids, through Lecture Demonstrations in schools. The kids had the opportunity to experience modern dance, many of them for the very first time. The residency concluded with a public performance at the Galvin Fine Arts Center.
Below are photos of some of the kids watching RIOULT’s lecture demonstrations in schools throughout the Quad City Region.
To find out more about RIOULT’s Arts-in-Education programs email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIOULT’s newest video features an interview with dancer Brian Flynn that includes behind the scenes footage of Pascal creating his highly anticipated world premiere set to Bach’s The Well-Tempered Clavier.
The interview also shows the Company working with visual artist and animation designer Brian Beasley while in residency at Kaatsbaan.
Don’t forget to tell us what you think! We value your opinion and comments. If you have any questions you can write to us at: RIOULT video blog
- Join us when RIOULT dances at Central Park SummerStage in New York on July 31. The show starts at 8:50. Be on the lookout for details about a RIOULT Circle event that evening.
- Pascal will be teaching summer workshops in New York at Peridance August 3-7 and at Steps on Broadway August 10-15.
- In the fall, Pascal will be creating a new work during RIOULT’s Kaatsbaan International Dance Center choreographic residency, October 12th to November 1st. Kaatsbaan is where Pascal has created some of his most popular works. The residency ends with performances on October 24h at 7:30 and October 25th at 2:30.
- Winter sees RIOULT back at The Joyce Theater January 19-24. Pascal’s new work will have its premiere then and we hope you will join us for the gala on January 20 at The Altman Building in Chelsea.
- In March, RIOULT embarks on a European tour. Details will follow in the next newsletter. Sign up for RIOULT’s newsletter.